-
August 25th, 2005, 02:17 AM
#1
Dancin'4'AG
Guest
okay people what are your 3 most wanted AG dream item's you'd love to find for cheap at a thrift store,garage sale,etc? For me this is a hard one but here it goes:Felicity's clothes press(old version),Felicity's town fair outfit,Felicity's scenes and settings.there's alot more i'd love to find but i'll limit myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 24, 2005 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font>
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:42 AM
#2
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
1. Lindsey doll 2. Kailey doll 3. 3-in-1 bed w/ bedding
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:52 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
For me, if they were reasonably priced, I'd love to find:
*a mint/great/good condition Kailey doll with her original outfit.
*Felicity's Town Fair outfit (with or without windmill).
*the AGOT Talent Show Collection (especially the paisley dress outfit or the jacket and skirt outfit).
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:55 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-Molly's Winter Activities (the one with the alarm clock)
-AGOT Cargo Outfit
-Lindsey
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:58 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
* A mint PM Felicity for an amazing price, lol. In my dreams!
* Felicity's old clothes press, mint, great price
* Molly's winter activities
I know, I'm too picky! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 25th, 2005, 10:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Felicity's Townfair Outfit w/ Windmill
Kirsten's Skating Outfit (saw it on ebay for $50... I guess only Felicity's is ridiculous)
Lindsey or Kailey (yeah, I cheated)
I loved all the LE outfits, but $28 was just SO much to spend on a doll outfit at the time. I was 15 and my parents were weaning me off doll stuff(didn't work), I still got a new doll, but they were shelf dolls (poor girls)
As for the LE dolls, I was very set on only collecting historicals. Marisol was just to cute to pass up though, so she ruined that. We'll see where the collection goes. I'm okay with not having Lindsey or Kailey though... but Kailey is very pretty.
-
August 25th, 2005, 12:56 PM
#7
Inactive Member
1. Old-style Felicity Clothes Press
2. 3-in-1 Bed for DD
3. Kit's Scenes and Settings (hey, we're dreaming here, so I made this one up, but how I would LOVE it!)
-
August 25th, 2005, 01:33 PM
#8
Inactive Member
felicitys old clothes press
felicitys nightstand
josrifnas piano
or anything retired and too expensive to buy lol
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:15 PM
#9
Wrinklie Alert
Guest
Lindsey-Mint
PM Lissie-Mint
First Editon/White Body Molly-Mint
-
August 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Lissie's clothes press
Plantation Play set - COMPLETE
Kirsten's Checked Dress
Heck, I can't even find a PIECE of an outfit at a thrift store, so I KNOW I'm dreaming.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks